- Navigate to the game in your Games Hub.
- Press the Options button on your wireless controller after highlighting the game
- Select Delete
- After confirming the deletion and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit your Game Library and select the game to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game).
Xbox Series X|S
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- From that menu, select "My Games and Apps" and then select "See all".
- Select the Games tab.
- Highlight your game and press the Menu button on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it) and then select the "Uninstall" option.
- After confirming the uninstall and allowing the process to complete, reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit "My Games and Apps" then the "Games tab" and select the game. To download the game again (if a digital copy of the game), press the Menu button and then select "Install".
If the issue persists after reinstalling Hogwarts Legacy, we suggest checking to see if there are similar reports on our Hogwarts Legacy bug reporting website at: https://go.wbgames.com/HLBugReport
If you find a bug entry that matches your issue, we encourage voting on that issue and adding any screenshots, videos, or any details you think might help with reproducing it.
If there isn't an entry that matches your issue, please create a new bug report through the bug website. You can also check out the bug site FAQ to learn more: here
If you need direct assistance from a Customer Service agent with your issue, please click here to submit a help request, and an agent will do their best to assist you.
Article is closed for comments.