New cards, new events, and new features! We have a lot of updates to go over with even more exciting content to come. Check out the recent updates for Harry Potter: Magic Awakened below, before diving into the exciting content arriving with this week’s server maintenance.
Obscurus Card: Just last week this powerful new Dark Spell card arrived in-game. The Obscurus card is currently available in a limited time Card Pool, with a higher chance to obtain this card, and the Time-Turner spell card.
Obscurus Card Details: This Dark spell card transforms you into an invincible Obscurus, launching 6 rapid Basic Attacks on random opponent units in the target area while briefly slowing them. After the attacks, the target zone explodes, dealing massive damage to all enemy units inside and erasing the Obscurus status. You will then return to your starting point.
If there are no opponent units in the target area, the area will be detonated and the attack will end. When the Obscurus effect wears off, you are weakened and take 40% more damage for 5 seconds.
Ambassador Showcases: Our Ambassador Showcases are under way, with weekly blogs spotlighting the amazing content our Ambassadors put together, showing new content and gameplay guides for various in-game features! You can find the latest Ambassador Showcase on the official website [LINK].
We are still accepting applications for our Ambassador Program, if you haven’t applied yet be sure to send in your application here [LINK].
Community Spotlight: We have seen amazing screenshots and in-game content shared on our official social media pages [LINK] and Discord [LINK]. Make sure to swing by our social media pages for our Screenshot Saturday Spotlights, or share your content for the monthly screenshot theme on Discord!
Kip Stainbrook captured a magical moment in the moonlight!
Ambassador Soramix found a nice spot for a photo in front of the Hogwarts castle.
Harry Potter’s birthday this month, JeriHarmonyBells shared a magical moment where they were able to take a picture with this famous wizard in-game!
Enjoy Summertime Sorcery Fashion! (August 8th – August 21st local server time)
Find the latest fashion and accessories for summer with our latest Vanity Boxes!
Unlock the magic of friendship with gifts! With the new Summertime Sorcery Box you can gift all fashion items from this box, as well as bonus rewards to a friend. Items already owned by the recipient will be refunded in currency, and it will not be possible to gift to someone who already owns all the current Vanity Box items.
New Mystery Wheel Coming Soon! (August 15th – September 11th)
Check out the New Mystery Wheel coming to Harry Potter: Magic Awakened later this month! Draw all the time-limited prizes to obtain all remaining rewards on the wheel!
– Legendary Outfits: 1920’s-Inspired Evening Wear and Spring Eternal
– Legendary Bedding Set: Abraxan Aviation
– Legendary Wand Skin: Thunder Reverb
– Legendary Owl: Snowy Owl
Time-limited Loyalty Rewards (August 1st – August 15th)
Earn beautiful rewards including the Legendary Outfit: Midnight Mystique, Arcane Rune Codex, and Ruby Keys for a limited time! You can collect event points to unlock these rewards by purchasing the following items*:
– Deluxe Magic Pass
– Premium Magic Pass
– Premium Upgrade for Deluxe Magic Pass
– Login Subscription
– New Player Special Pack
*Important Note: Progress for the event and the usual Gringotts loyalty rewards are synchronised. You can progress in both loyalty reward programmes by making the above-mentioned purchase during the designated event time. Additional Jewels gifted with purchases do not count toward event points.
Hogwarts Boat Tour
Find the new Hogwarts Bour tour available at the docks. Experience Hogwarts Castle from a brand-new perspective while chatting with your friends!
New Music available in the Dance Club
Dance to the brand-new music track at the Dance Club and enjoy additional rewards during dance events.
Dance Club Updates
New tools have been added to share your best moments at the Dance Club:
- Use the new Player List in the Dance Club to watch other dancers!
- Dance Club ‘Likes’ are now available, Like a partner’s performance to show your appreciation!
- Share your impeccable Dance Club results on social media via the results screen!
New Social Club Events
Earn Social Club Crests, which can be traded in at the Social Club Exchange for various items, by participating in the following new Social Club events:
- Social Club Quiz
- Social Club Dance
Only Social Club Captains and Co-Captains can initiate these events, where Social Club Crests can be obtained and subsequently used at the Social Club Exchange to purchase the following items and more:
– Avatar Frames
– Personal Info Page Backgrounds
– Cosmetic Items
– Trade Tokens
Open World Exploration Updates
New exploration activities will allow you to gather potion ingredients and interact with creatures! Complete exploration activities for rewards that reset daily!
Team Exploration Updates
Reward progress has been reset for Team Exploration: Off the Path. Challenge again for bountiful rewards with new enhancement bonuses!
Unobtained vanity items from past seasons now have a chance to appear in the Shop. Stay tuned as we re-release rewards purchasable with Gold or Gems from past seasons or events!
– Improved prompts and tips for adding new rooms and expanding in the Personal Space.
– Added a recommended activities section in the Daily Tasks tab, where players can browse available activities and obtain rewards.
– Players that matchmake for Team Exploration will now automatically enter the Ready state when they join a team.
– Increased the number of Movement Cards granted to duellists below Diamond rank at the start of each duel.
– Furniture pieces near walls will now move with the wall after Personal Space expansion.
– Fixed an issue where the name of Hogwarts Inspired Home wallpaper was displayed incorrectly.
– Fixed an issue where animation was incorrectly played for certain characters during Yearbook Stories: 3rd Year.
– Fixed an issue where exploration times are displayed differently for Team Exploration members.
– Fixed an issue where the Echo Conversion entrance showed up before the feature was unlocked.
– Fixed an issue where the obtain source for Streeler Shells was incorrectly displayed.
– Fixed an issue where the obtain source for Polyjuice Potion was incorrectly displayed.
– Fixed an issue where the Furniture Prize tag for the Mystery Wheel was incorrectly displayed.