How do I generate friend codes/invites?
- After you have redeemed your WB Games playtest invitation (from us or from another friend), if you have friend invites available, you will see a "Invite A Friend" button on https://account.wbgames.com/playtests.
How many friends can I invite?
- You can invite up to 5 friends, and each of them can also invite up to 5 friends.
Why don't I see the "Invite A Friend" button?
- You likely were invited by someone who was already a referral and this playtest campaign isn't allowing further friend invites.
I don’t see the Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions Playtest tile on my WB Games account
- Check your email for information about friend invites.
What happens if my invite code is invalid
- You might be attempting to use a code from a previous test. Double check the latest invitation email from us, and if you still have issues, contact our customer support team with your account details and the code you are trying to redeem.
Can I use my code more than once
- No, the codes are one-time use. Once it has been redeemed by one account, it is no longer redeemable.
If I send a code to a friend, and they decide not to use it, am I able to receive an additional code?
- No. You are limited to receiving a maximum of 5 one-time use codes. However, if any code you had previously shared has not yet been redeemed, that code can still be valid for use by a different friend.
- Q: What regions are codes valid for?
- There are no restrictions on region. keep in mind that for this playtest, the server is located in North America, so players far from this location might have a negative experience.
How can I communicate with my friends in-game?
- Voice comms are enabled in Quidditch Champions for players who wish to communicate with one another.
My code is broken
We can help you get to the bottom of what's going on, just reach out to the WB customer support team with your account details and the code you are trying to redeem.