Maintenance Notice: Harry Potter: Magic Awakened will be offline for a scheduled server maintenance on 09/26/2023 at 6AM GMT! Be sure to check back in once the maintenance is complete to continue your adventure through Harry Potter: Magic Awakened!
New Legendary Card, Book with No Name feature, Quidditch update and tournament, and more. September has been an exciting month for Harry Potter: Magic Awakened, and there are even more fun events and updates in store!
Game Updates 09/26/2023
New Event: Majestic Moon
- From 10/1/2023 to 10/08/2023 local server time, use Flip Tokens in the new Majestic Moon event to flip cards and unlock rewards.
- Flip all the cards or find the card with the Grand Prize to finish the current round of Majestic Moon and continue to the next one. Try to find the Grand Prize as early as you can, as all remaining cards will be flipped when you do!
5-Day In-Game Mail Rewards
- Find rewards in your mail every day from 09/28/2023 to 10/02/2023, including Flip Tokens to participate in the new Majestic Moon event!
Beaters, Bludgers & Broomsticks Season Story: Chapter Four
- Complete the final chapter of the Beaters, Bludgers & Broomsticks season story, starting on 10/03/2023. Forge forth as you get closer and closer to the truth behind the shadows. Wrap up your Quidditch-themed adventure with a golden flair!
Quidditch Tournament Begins
- Fly with your House in the Quidditch Tournament Finals from 10/03/2023 until 10/15/2023.
- Don’t miss this chance to represent your House in the very first Quidditch Tournament by racing in the finals course, participating in Best Partners duels, and rallying under your House’s name. Glory and bountiful rewards await!
New Mystery Wheel: Jaunty Journalist
Unlock the latest fashion and get the news in style with the Jaunty Journalist costume! The rewards for the Mystery Wheel have been updated and will be available from 5:00 a.m., 10/01/2023 to 4:59 p.m. 10/28/2023 local server time.
- Legendary Outfit: Jaunty Journalist
- Legendary Wand Skin: The Beater’s Aim
- Legendary Owl: Great Grey Owl
- Legendary Furniture Set: Quidditch Pride Room
Draw all the time-limited prizes to obtain the remaining rewards on the wheel!
Limited Time Loyalty Rewards
This rewarding event starts on 10/01/2023, and will last until 5 a.m. 10/08/2023, local server time. Collect event points by purchasing the following items:
- Deluxe or Premium Magic Pass
- Login Subscription
- Value Packs Purchased with Real-World Currency
Event points can be exchanged for various rewards, including a costume, event tokens, a Legendary card, and Clockturn Keys.
Niffler Photograph Event
- This event for Niffler aficionados starts on 09/28/2023, and will last until 10/08/2023, local server time.
- Talk to Hagrid for clues on the Nifflers’ whereabouts, and photograph these adorable creatures as they make their way around Hogwarts to unlock rewards!
Colouring Page Event
- It’s time to let your creativity fly with a new Quidditch themed Colouring Page event starting at 5am 10/03/2023 and ending on 10/16/2023 local server time.
- Collect tasks to obtain brushes, and make the new colouring page reflect your own vision to unlock Clockturn keys and Gems while this event lasts!
New Feature: Magic Pass Gifting
- Owners of Deluxe and Premium Magic Passes can now gift additional Magic Passes to friends.
- Every time the pass recipient levels up their pass, you will also receive 5 Magic Pass EXP. Up to 200 Magic Pass EXP can be obtained in this manner every day.
Updated: Quidditch outfit choices
Quidditch enthusiasts can now don the following looks during your favourite sport:
- Official Quidditch Hairstyle
- Riding with the Wind
- Official Quidditch Uniform
- Official Quidditch Uniform: Black
Exam Week Adjustments
- Reduced the recommended Spellbook levels and the overall difficulty for Exam Week.
- Into the Woods I, II, and III are now listed together under Into the Woods (Echo). Players will be able to select an Echo drop list when forming a team.
- Players will now be notified of the achievements of other players, such as high scores in the duelling club, high Spellbook levels, and high Card levels. This feature can be turned off in settings.
- Added a Picnic Mat feature. Picnic Mat owners can place them on the floor and invite up to 5 friends to join them in a private chat.
- Login Subscriptions can now be gifted to friends who haven’t maxed out their Monthly Subscription duration.
- Increased the max volume for Dance Club music.
- Improved the visual effects for Ministerial Magic: Blue.
- Fixed an issue where customised Broomsticks were displayed incorrectly during matches.
- Fixed an issue where House Crest portraits are available to players who have yet to obtain them.
September Update Spotlights
- The new Legendary Harry Potter Companion Card has arrived! When summoned, Harry will cast Expecto Patronum to knock enemies back, and once per summon, he will protect you from damage that might otherwise defeat you.
- Book with No Name is an exciting new feature that allows you to explore the legendary stories of the past. Join Harry, Hermione, and Ron through the thrilling adventures that take place in the Philosopher’s Stone. Share your strategies and screenshots of your favourite moments in this epic new feature with other players on the official Discord [LINK] channel and our social media platforms.
- The first official Quidditch Tournament in Harry Potter: Magic Awakened is underway! Preliminary trials have started, battle for the chance to represent your House in the Finals and earn rewards. Check out this week’s Patch Notes for details on the next stage of this event.
Take a look at some of the moments the community has shared in Harry Potter: Magic Awakened this month!
Share your screenshots to our Discord #in-game-content channel or our social media pages for a chance to be spotlighted in future blogs.
Be sure to follow our social channels for regular updates and join the rest of the Harry Potter: Magic Awakened community on our official Discord [HERE].
* Patch notes are subject to change