A new season is almost here! Harry Potter Harry Potter: Magic Awakened will be offline for a scheduled server maintenance for a short time on August 22nd. Be sure to check back in once the maintenance is complete to continue your adventure through Harry Potter: Magic Awakened!
NEW SEASON: BEATERS, BLUDGERS & BROOMSTICKS
Start a thrilling new chapter of your adventure in Harry Potter: Magic Awakened by experiencing the most popular sport of the wizarding world—Quidditch! Grab your broomstick, because the following features will be headed to the game following maintenance.
- Quidditch Season Story – Chapter One: Get ready for the first chapter of a brand-new, season-limited story filled with friendship, mystery, and Quidditch action! Make a name for yourself and leave a mark in the Beaters, Bludgers & Broomsticks season, a four-chapter story that progresses every two weeks.
- Quidditch Now Available: Have fun with your classmates on the Quidditch Pitch, and learn to fly with a Broomstick! Quidditch will be available after maintenance. Don’t forget to brew some Invigoration Draughts to help you with this new, exciting activity.
- Broomstick Customization: Obtain Flight Points via various in-game activities, such as the season story or achievements, and use them to improve your unique broomstick!
Forbidden Forest Expansion: New Forbidden Forest story beats can be unlocked during Solo Exploration Stages 2-12.
Yearbook Story Reward Update: Gold rewards have been added for Chapters One and Two of the Yearbook Story. Players who have already progressed beyond these chapters will receive Gold rewards within their in-game mail following the maintenance. Enjoy!
New Card – Golden Snitch: Summon the Legendary Golden Snitch and restore both your movement cards and magic points. For a limited time, the Golden Snitch has an increased drop rate using Ruby Keys.
- A Golden Snitch card is guaranteed on the 50th pull if it did not drop for the previous 49 pulls.
- There is a chance with every Pull for Golden Snidget, a Golden Snitch Card Skin, to drop. The Golden Snidget Card Skin is guaranteed on the 100th pull if it did not drop for the previous 99 pulls.
- Bonus Golden Snitch Legendary Card on your 100th Card pull with Ruby Key rewards for the 30th and 60th Card pull!
- Players who already own the Golden Snidget Card Skin will receive other rewards via in-game mail.
The following duelling balance adjustments will be coming to the game this season.
- Echo of Severus Snape: The Attack bonus of this Echo has been increased.
- Bombtastic Bomb Box: The movement speed bonus of this Card has been removed. Health reduction for the first 10 Bombs has been increased.
- Expelliarmus: Expelliarmus now deals piercing damage. All opponents within the path of this spell will receive damage.
- Side-Along Apparition: Healing done by Side-Along Apparition has been increased by 40%. In addition, Apparition Cards obtained from Side-Along Apparition will now revert to regular Movement Cards when the effects of Side-Along Apparition expire.
- Episkey: The healing frequency of Episkey has been increased by 20%, however healing conducted on friendly students has been reduced by 50%.
- Prolonged Duel Fatigue: Players can no longer avoid or lessen the Health reduction from prolonged duels with any Card or immune effect.
EVENTS & MORE
Geminio Returns: This popular Card copying event begins on August 29 and will run until September 4th. During this event, obtain a random Card from your opponent’s Decks for every three wins in the Duelling Club! Good luck.
Weasley Twins Quizzes: Correctly answer questions from the Weasley Twins to claim bountiful rewards! Additional items are available to players who share video clips on social media. This event begins on August 16th and runs through September 18th.
Personal Space Design Sharing: Share your Personal Space designs with the community for a chance to receive up to five Thank-You notes daily.
NEW SEASON TASKS
New Season Tasks: Season tasks and rewards will be updated after maintenance. Complete season tasks for various rewards, including but not limited to a new hairstyle, profile background, emojis, Personal Space furniture, and a Legendary Broomstick, Firebolt Supreme.
Season Task Changes: From this season on, a batch of 26 season tasks will be updated every two weeks. Complete them to the best of your abilities for milestone rewards.
New Ranked Duel Rewards: Rewards for ranked duels will be updated. Reach designated tiers during this season for new Frames, Nameplates, and a random Legendary Card at 7,200 Duel Points.
Season Guide Update: An all-new Season Guide will pop up at the start of every season and can be viewed on the Season page. Check out the guide for seasonal major updates and times for various seasonal events. Share the Season Guide with players around the world for in-game milestone rewards.
Season Records: Participants of the previous season will receive a summary of their accomplishments at the start of the next season. Grades in the Season Records will not affect any in-game reward. Past records can be viewed on the Season Task page.
- Combat speed is increased when all members of a Team Exploration enable auto-explore.
- You can now Like your teammates in the Team Exploration results screen.
- Increased the refresh chances and task count of Daily Tasks.
- Improved the win streak display for the Duelling Club results screen.
- Added a View Personal Space button for the My Info pages of strangers.
- Improved how Emotes are categorised when used in-world.
- Added a Wand display section for the My Info page.
- Completed Colouring Pages can now be viewed in Personal Space.
- Social Club members can now interact with the Social Club sofa.
- Members can now send and complete Social Club Card Trade requests for the same Card in batches of 50.
- Added an auto-create team feature for Forbidden Forest matchmaking on the Team Up page, where other eligible players may join your team.
Be sure to follow our social channels for regular updates and join the rest of the Harry Potter: Magic Awakened community on our official Discord [HERE].