New Season: Playing with Dragon’s Fire
Meet all new characters and unlock the mysteries of dragons in our Playing with Dragon’s Fire Season story. Stay alert on your journey as more dangers lurk aside from dragon’s flames! Keep an eye out throughout the season as we roll out more dragon-themed content including a four-chapter story that progresses every two weeks. Participate in seasonal events for outfits, hairstyles, Personal Space paintings, furniture, and more!
New Echo: Luna Lovegood:
A new Echo, Luna Lovegood, has been added to Into the Woods (Echo). Explore the Forbidden Forest now and add this powerful Echo to your deck building!
New time-limited achievements have been added to Harry Potter: Magic Awakened! Complete them before the season ends on 12/12/2023 for exclusive rewards.
New Challenge: Thieves’ Descent
After clearing Chapter One of Playing with Dragon’s Fire, players can challenge Qui in a special trial battle next to Shouren’s Tent. Complete all 7 difficulties for bountiful rewards!
Starting on 10/17/2023 create a study group of up to 6 players and unlock dragon knowledge together! Complete tasks to gain information that will unlock the secrets of dragons and earn rewards with your friends in game.
New Event: The Puzzling Pages:
This mystifying event starts on 10/28/2023, and will last until 11/14/2023. Follow the hints to various locations or residents of Harry Potter: Magic Awakened for puzzle pieces, which, when pieced together, will solve a lingering mystery about Daniel. One hint will be unlocked daily until all 6 hints are present.
Duelling Club Update: Mode Rotation
Based on popular demand, the following custom duel modes will be permanently available in the Duelling Club on rotation, starting after maintenance on 10/17/2023
- Chocolate Frog Custom Duel
- Fearsome Three
- Miniature Melee
Each mode will be available for two days before being replaced by the next mode in the rotation.
New Mythic Companion Card Young Hermione Limited Time Card Pool:
- Unlock the Mythic Companion Card Young Hermione in the new Card Pool. The powerful Young Hermione Companion card will be able to duplicate the spells your opponents are using against you to your hand, and reduce the cost of your spells by one!
- This Limited Time Card pool will give you a higher chance at obtaining the Young Hermione companion card and Protego Totalum, as well as the opportunity to unlock a special Young Hermione Card Skin!
- This Card Pool will be available until 11/13/2023 at 5pm local server time.
Celebrate the season in the world of Harry Potter: Magic Awakened! Watch as the decorations change for the Great Hall, Social Clubs, and various locations on campus grounds.
Sign-in Event: Sign in for 7 days in total between 10/28/2023, and 5:00 p.m. 11/14/2023 to claim all rewards in this Sign-in Event.
Seasonal Dance Event: Halloween-themed dances will be available from 10/28/2023 to 11/14/2023 featuring new music! Enjoy this celebration with Gold rewards when you dance to any music during the event, and compare dance scores with your companions for Halloween gifts.
Creepy Crawly Cupcakes: Find Wigby in your Personal Space between 10/28/2023 and 11/14/2023, and design your very own creepy crawly cupcakes, which can be used to decorate your Personal Space.
Cupcake parts can be obtained in the following methods:
- Talking to Wigby daily
- Visiting the Personal Spaces of other students
- Using the “Boo!” and “Eek!” holiday special two-player emotes on other players
Parts obtained from using emotes on other players will not be deducted from their currently held parts, so scare away!
Special Seasonal Deals: Four Seasonal-themed special deals will be available for purchase between 11/01/2023 and 11/14/2023:
- Halloween-themed Furniture Deal
- Pumpkin Pouch Deal
- Holiday Special Two-Player Emote Deal
- Dark Wizard Portrait Deal
New Feature: Mentor System – Learn all about the Wizarding World from your mentor! This encouraging event will be available between 10/17/2023 and 12/12/2023, during which mentorships can be formed between existing players and new players whose accounts are created after 10/10/2023, granting participants access to the following features:
- New players will gain time-limited access to a Deck of their mentors’ choice.
- Mentorship tasks will be assigned to new players.
- Mentors can gain mentorship rewards by helping new players they paired with complete mentorship tasks.
Board of Bounty: This rewarding event starts on 11/01/2023, and will last until 11/14/2023. Try your luck in the Board of Bounty for progression items such as Gold, Echo Crystals, and more. Land on the mystery tile or follow the Bowtruckle into the grand prize area for rare and powerful items that make you truly stand out, such as:
- Outfit: Dark Fantasy
- New Cosmetic Items
- Card Levelling Crystals
Time-limited Loyalty Rewards: This rewarding event runs from 11/01/2023 until 11/14/2023, local server time. Collect event points by purchasing the following items
- Deluxe Magic Pass
- Premium Magic Pass
- Premium Upgrade for Deluxe Magic Pass
- Login Subscription
- Designated Value Packs Purchased with Real-World Currency
Event points can be exchanged for various rewards such as:
- Legendary Broomstick: Pumpkin Flyer
- Bedding Set: Spectral Delights
- Personal Info Page Background: Stroll in the Rafters
Players can progress in both the time-limited and the regular loyalty reward programmes by making the above-mentioned purchases during the event. Additional Jewels gifted with purchases do not count toward event points.
Opening Soon: Hourglass Token Shop:
Additional copies of max-level Cards (lvl. 18) can now be converted into Hourglass Tokens, which can be traded in the Hourglass Token Shop for rare and powerful items!
Daily Sign-in Update:
Players can now find the daily sign-in page in Daily Tasks. The sign-in page will automatically pop up if you haven’t signed in for the day when opening the Daily Tasks section.
Paused: Exam Week – Exam Week has been paused for this season.
- Players can now see cross-server custom rooms.
- Improved UI buttons for Vanity Boxes.
- Players can now switch classes on the class screen with the switch button when not in a team.
- Players can now use emotes and emojis in Personal Space.
- Players can now view the replay of a dance on the results scree
- Fixed an issue where filters displayed incorrectly for iOS screenshots.
- Fixed an issue where the names of Ravenclaw Snitch Badge and Slytherin Snitch Badge displayed incorrectly.
Check out the latest content from our community, with a special spotlight on those who shared their Niffler Photograph Event encounters to our official Discord channel.
Maeve Nixie Gaunt
Remember to share your screenshots on our social media channels and Discord in-game-content channels for a chance to be a part of our community spotlights.