Server Maintenance Notice: Harry Potter: Magic Awakened will be offline for a scheduled server maintenance starting at 6 AM GMT on 02/06/2024. Be sure to check back in once the maintenance is complete to continue your adventure!
New Season: The Mysterious Malady – Turn your gaze to the greenhouses as spring beckons from afar! Enjoy a season of magical plants, magnetic personalities, and mind-boggling mysteries from after maintenance, 02/06/2024 to 04/02/2024. Participate in seasonal events for various themed rewards!
Season Story: Chapter I – A glorious new plant shop opens its doors! Visit Hogsmeade for a first look at this wonderful shop and its vast selection of magical plants, including Puffapods, Fanged Geraniums, Dirigible Plums, and more! Stay tuned as we roll out more content for the Mysterious Malady season every two weeks.
Chapter II will be available on 02/20/2024. Piece together the truth behind the mysterious malady with Headmistress McGonagall. Foggy memories or seemingly indisputable evidence… Which will you trust? Stay tuned as we roll out more content for the Mysterious Malady season every two weeks.
New Limited Time Mythic Dumbledore and Mythic Harry Potter Card Pool: New Mythic companion cards Young Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore will have an increased earn rate in this new Limited Time Card Pool. One of the two mythic companion cards is guaranteed on the 50th pull if none dropped for the previous 49 pulls.
The following bonus rewards will also be available in this time-limited card pool:
- 30th Pull: Ruby Key
- 60th Pull: Young Harry Potter
- 100th Pull: Into the Pensieve, an Albus Dumbledore card skin
Bonus rewards will be available until your 400th pull in this card pool, granting powerful items such as Ruby Keys and both featured companion cards. Please view the event page for more details.
Mythic Dumbledore Card Details: This card summons Albus Dumbledore, who increases friendly players’ Magic cast within a set range surrounding him, and marks these Cards: Unforgivable Curses, Dark Spells, and their derivative Spells. When marked cards are drawn and used again, they earn the following benefits: Spell Cards are cast once more but do less damage. Summons revive once after being defeated, but with reduced Health. Spell and Summon Cards that are enhanced share the same card level as Albus Dumbledore. Each time he takes Damage, Dumbledore will apparate to a random location. 15 seconds after being summoned, Dumbledore will leave of his own accord.
Mythic Harry Potter Companion Card Details: Upon entering the arena, Young Harry restores a certain amount of MP for the player. Every two-card play triggers a pursuit by Young Harry, who flashes to the middle of the arena and releases a skill based on the MP difference between the two cards. The greater the difference, the stronger the effect.
All new Dumbledore Echo has been added to the Forbidden Forest (Into the Woods)
Dumbledore Echo Details: While using this Echo, a “Refined Spell” will be added to your hand for every 16 MP consumed. When a Refined Spell is played, the cards in a player’s current hand will be replaced with four random Spell Cards that will only cost 2 MP to choose from. Once the card is used, the player’s original hand will return and the card that was used will be permanently added to the player’s deck cycle. Each time a Refined Spell is used, the next one will feature stronger cards.
Meet the Prefects
From this season on, prefects of each House can be found in their respective House Common Rooms! Talk to them for a bit of senior wisdom and learn what it’s like to shoulder additional responsibilities and privileges—an exclusive bathroom, for example.
Furthermore, exchange seasonal tokens with them for rare and powerful seasonal items to aid you on your wizarding adventure, such as:
- Outfit: Flower Power
- Voice Pack: Spring’s Salutation
- Wand Skin: Entwined
- Portrait Frame: Thorn and Thistle
- Emote: Frustrated Foot Tap
- Emoji: Astrid Chilling
- Portrait: Eye of Astrid
Players will also be able to exchange evergreen items such as Legendary Memory Vials, Golden Keys, season-limited Ruby Keys, Madam’s VIP Coupons, Clockturn Keys, and more. The season token exchange updates with every season, so stay in touch with your prefects!
New, time-limited achievements have been added to the wizarding world! Complete them before the season ends for exclusive rewards, such as:
- Flower Power (Sky Blue)
- Flower Power (Verdant)
New Event: A Helping Hand
During the event, team-up invitations for Best Partners duels are not restricted by tiers for participants with a Duel Point of lower than 8,100. Should the level of a card used in your Best Partners deck be lower than the average card level of your partner’s deck, it will be temporarily raised to match their average card level or to level 15, whichever is the closest.
When the Duel Point discrepancy between two teammates exceeds 3,000, the teammate with the higher Duel Point will only receive 10 points for each win together.
New Event: Custom Value Packs
This value pack event starts after maintenance for a limited time. Each day of the event, build a value pack by selecting items you desire from a rotating list of powerful and rare items. Custom value packs can be purchased once a day with Jewels. Purchase 5 custom value packs to receive a free bonus outfit, Vintage Dress Robes or Sugar Plum Dress Robes! A daily reward can be claimed on the event page for a limited time, refreshing with the daily value pack unlock.
Seasonal Themed Dance Event
Enjoy new themed dance options with two new songs. Visit the Campus Events for details when this event goes live. Companion Dance Challenge: Beat the companions’ high scores in dances for various rewards! Dance Recording: Record your dances and replay them with no UI in-game!
New Event: Treasure Trove
This rewarding event is here to stay and will be available after the server maintenance. Enter the Treasure Trove alone or with up to two friends and retrieve precious items with Treasure Tickets, including Clockturn Keys, Gems, Gold, and more!
New Event: Troublesome Treasure Hunters
Follow the clues from your companions and retrieve missing Nifflers for bountiful rewards, including Treasure Tickets used in the event. Two clues will be unlocked daily until all 14 hints are present.
New Event: Spring Festival
Celebrate this Lunar New Year with Robyn in the new Spring Festival event. Talk to Robyn near the Whomping Willow daily to draw a fortune ticket and claim daily rewards while this event is active. Share your fortune with the rest of the wizarding world to receive surprise gifts from Robyn. Don’t forget to like the fortune tickets your friends and companions shared!
Nifflers will also show up during the event near Robyn and in the castle. Find them to receive bonus items! Nifflers near Robyn can be interacted with 5 times a day, while Nifflers on Hogwarts grounds can only be interacted with once per day.
Puzzle Solving Event: Fireworks and Friendship
Follow the hints to various locations for missing letters from friends past and present, as well as puzzle pieces granting various rewards. One hint will be unlocked daily until all 5 hints are present.
Activity: Fantastic Fireworks
Enjoy a night of vibrant colours and bountiful rewards! During the event, a fireworks show will be available nightly. Observe this Lunar New Year’s celebration above Hogwarts Castle and receive a reward for every minute you are present! As many as 5 rewards can be obtained during the event. Check out the Campus Activities in-game for more details on this event.
Limited Time Points Event
During the event, purchase Jewels to collect points and receive bountiful rewards at point milestones, such as:
- Raffle Ticket
- Clockturn Key
- Treasure Ticket
- Magic Object: Dragon of Duality
Year of the Dragon: Sign In Rewards
Celebrate the Year of the Dragon with bountiful rewards! Log in during our celebration events to receive the following items via in-game mail:
- Clockturn Key x6
- Furniture: Lucky Red Lantern x1
- Treasure Ticket x1
- Gold x8,888
- Echo Crystal x888
Sweet Surprise Event
During the event, players can draw up to 10 grand prizes with Raffle Tickets, including but not limited to:
All-new Mythic Rarity Outfit: Classified Couture
Cosmetics Sets: New Year Sparkle & Year of the Dragon Drop
Furniture Set: Peacock Parlour
Card Level-up Items
New Feature: Player Squads
Build your own squad in the wizarding world containing 4 to 8 players and raise your Squad Level together for various benefits, such as:
- Bonus Gold Obtain Rate
- Bonus Damage in the Forbidden Forest
- Squad-exclusive duelling entrance emotes
New Feature: Season Shop
Prefects of each House can be found in the House Common Room:
- Gryffindor Prefect: Freddie Clemmons
- Slytherin Prefect: Rodrick Lyme
- Ravenclaw Prefect: Dani Carroll
- Hufflepuff Prefect: Natalie Kathryn Moore
Talk to the prefects for their insights and exchange season-specific tokens for various items. New season shop items are unlocked during each season’s 1st and 5th weeks. Deluxe and Premium Magic Pass owners will also unlock an exclusive shop page.
New Feature: Activity Chests
This feature can be accessed by pressing the chest-shaped button at the bottom of the map UI.
- Activity Chests contain items that will help you on your adventure and are automatically generated at the speed of 1 chest every 4 hours. Each player is granted 4 Activity Chest slots by default. Magic Pass owners receive 2 extra slots.
- Chests generated are of random rarity. Chests of different rarities will also contain different items.
- Participate in daily activities such as duelling, classes, dances, and forest explorations to fill your Activity Chest progress bar. One Activity Chest can be opened at every 20 progress.
Updated: Player Diary
This feature can be accessed by pressing the Diary button at the bottom of the map UI. The following adjustments have been implemented:
- Removed Daily Tasks and Season Tasks from the Diary.
- Added a replay feature for Season Stories.
Updated: Echo Conversion
The Echo Conversion feature has gone through the following adjustments:
- Each Echo can now be converted 50 times. While the first 10 conversions still cost Gold and Echo Crystals, the subsequent 40 conversions can be carried out with Gems or Conversion Spheres, a new currency added in this patch.
- Switching to a different slot during Echo Conversion will no longer cost additional Echo Crystals.
- The first 10 conversions of each card now cost more Gold and Echo Crystals.
- Players can now choose to keep or discard the result of every conversion. However, discarding the result will still cost a conversion attempt.
Updated: Magic Pass
The Magic Pass feature has gone through the following adjustments:
- Maximum Magic Pass level has been raised from 50 to 100.
- After reaching the maximum Magic Pass level, additional Magic Pass points can be used to redeem surprise rewards.
- Premium Magic Pass owners can now unlock two additional Activity Chest slots and a premium season shop page.
- Adjusted the default use range of certain fireworks.
- Added new fireworks that display custom text and emojis when used.
New Tasks: New Player Tutorials
New player tutorial tasks will be available after maintenance for all new players after they create their characters. Complete all tutorial tasks for a Gringotts Vault Key that grants bountiful rewards!
New Feature: iOS Widget
Keep track of your wizarding adventures with our iOS widget!
Touch and hold an empty area, tap the Add button in the upper-left corner, and search for the widget to add it to your iPhone. Details such as display content, display order, and background can be configured via in-game settings. Log in to any of your characters on mobile to display them proudly from your widget! Stay tuned as we roll out more features for the HPMA iOS widget.
A New Mystery Wheel Coming Soon!
The rewards for the Mystery Wheel have been updated and will be available on 02/20/2024. Limited-limited Prizes include:
- Legendary Outfit: Puffa-Pop Eveningwear
- Legendary Wand Skin: Dash of Dittany
- Legendary Owl: Milky Eagle Owlet
Draw all the time-limited prizes to obtain the remaining rewards on the wheel!
- Removed the Challenge Letter feature.
- Added new titles for Magic Pass unlocks.
- Players can now remove duel recordings via in-game settings.
- Changed the reward requirement for Class Review Bonus Rewards. Open a designated number of Activity Chests to claim your rewards!
- Improved the UI layout for the castle. Players can now directly access the Duelling Club, classes, dances, and the Forbidden Forest from the castle UI.
- Added a button for players to quickly access their dormitory.
- Changed the display method for various features and locations.
- Improved the asset pack download process. Players can now download asset packs via Settings -> Downloads, categorized by Yearbook, season, and events. Unneeded access packs can be removed at any time.
- Players can now select English or Japanese VO in story tasks. Switching Vo language may cause additional downloads.
- Fixed an issue where the Winter Wonderland Fireplace could not be placed with Winter Wonderland Windows.